Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dykes to Watch Out For

Piles. We have piles. Piles of papers mostly. Piles of CDs and books, too, of course.

But I sorted a ple of the SF gay papers this weekend, intending to skim them to keep from throwing them out largely unread.

I see the Bay Area Reporter finally has an online presence. Looks like old BARs will fill a shopping bag and go to the recycler.

What about the SF Bay Times? Yup, looks like they're current with the web, too. Maybe I should just read them online, stop bringing home the hardcopy that I eventually have to bag for the curb. But what about Dykes to Watch Out For? I've neglected the strip for months. I have to catch up! ... I suppose I could wait for the trade paperback.

Or I could read it here, huh? (Though I don't like the way the strip gets broken up to fit on the scrolling webpage.)

Then there's the yearworth of New Yorkers. Must. Get. Full. Value.


David Lee said...

What, no scathing review of Wicked?

Glenn Ingersoll said...

Wicked. Wicked. Other things have been going on here. I'll get to Wicked.